From heart-shaped cards to paper flowers, make Valentine’s Day special with these fun and creative Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids!
EASY HOMEMADE VALENTINE'S DAY CRAFTS
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your kids how much you love them. Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to do together or a special gift to give, these 29 creative Valentine’s Day crafts for kids are sure to bring a smile to your little one’s face! From Friendship Stones to DIY cards, these crafts are sure to make your child’s Valentine’s Day extra special and inspire their creative side! So get your craft supplies ready and get ready to make some fun and memorable Valentine’s Day crafts with your kids! And if you thought paper plate wreaths were just for Christmas, I’ve got some news for you!
This Valentine’s Day, kids can show their special someone how much they care with a handmade tin foil heart! This fun and easy craft is perfect for kids and adults alike, and will make a unique and heartfelt gift. So grab some tin foil and get crafting!
Make a unique and fun craft with your kids! With just a few simple materials, you can make a festive windsock out of a toilet paper roll. It’s the perfect way to add a little extra love to your home this holiday!
These charming heart-shaped pipe cleaner rings are really simple to make and look adorable! They can be given as a Valentines Day present or anytime, and are ready in a jiffy with just a couple of pipe cleaners and five minutes.
With these fun and easy Friendship Rocks, you can create a unique and special gift for your besties. All you need are some rocks, paint, and a little bit of creativity to make a lasting reminder of your friendship.
This Valentine’s Day, a handmade flower vase made from a toilet paper roll is a great gift or decoration for kids to make for the holiday. Simple to make with detailed instructions!
Make a festive gingerbread-style home to give to your loved ones as a Valentine’s Day gift! You may create a unique Valentine’s Day cottage that will make everyone in the house feel the love with just a few basic supplies and a little imagination!
This heart art, which can be made with Q-Tips, is really straightforward and fun for children. It’s a fantastic Valentine’s Day activity that everyone from toddlers to teenagers will have a blast creating.
- DIY Melted Crayon Kids Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Crystal Growing Heart
- Tin Foil Heart Valentine’s Day Craft
- Valentine's Day Windsock Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Cute Heart Rings From Pipe Cleaners
- Paper Heart Doily Unicorn Cards
- How to Make a No Sew Heart Pillow
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts Craft
- Puzzle Piece Valentine Craft
- Easy Friendship Rocks
- Valentine Love Bugs
- Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath
- Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Flower Vase
- Popsicle Stick Valentine Gingerbread House
- Valentine Marbled Hearts (With Shaving Cream!)
- Flower Heart Valentine Suckers
- Adorable Valentine Animal Crafts for Kids
- Heart Spin Painting Art Project for Kids
- Heart Glitter Jar
- 3D Hot Air Balloon Card
- Easy Q-Tip Painted Heart
- How to Make a Valentine’s Day Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Love Bug Cards
- Valentine Gnome Craft for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Heart Craft
- Valentines Paper Fortune Cookies
- Salt Dough Conversation Hearts
- Thumbprint Heart Glass Magnets
- Stained Glass Heart Suncatcher
- Select your favorite Valentine's Day Craft project.
- Gather all the necessary supplies.
- Unleash your creativity by creating a heart-warming Valentine's Day Craft.