This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our disclosure policy.
29 amazing ways to use mason jars for fall
Fall is here, and Halloween is just around the corner. It’s time to decorate your home with the colors and symbols of the season. And what better way to do that than with mason jars? Mason jars are one of the most versatile and affordable crafting materials you can find. You can use them to make anything from vases to votives, from wreaths to wall art. Today, I am going to share with you 29 of the best mason jar crafts for fall and Halloween. You’ll be amazed by what you can create with just a few supplies and some imagination.
Brighten up your home with fall jars filled with dollar-store flowers. You can paint the jars with your favorite fall colors and add some twine or ribbon for extra charm. Then, fill them with artificial sunflowers, mums, or any other blooms you like.
Add some warmth and coziness to your home with these fall rustic mason jars. These jars are simple to make with some Mod Podge, tissue paper, twine, and leaves. You can use them as candle holders or vases and display them on your shelf or table.
Get ready for Halloween with these DIY-painted candy corn mason jars. These jars are super cute and easy to make with some white, yellow, and orange paint. You can use them as candy bowls, lanterns, or planters. They are sure to brighten up any space.
Spice up your Halloween decor with these polka dot and striped mason jars. These jars are fun and festive to make with some black-and-white paint and tape. You can use them as vases for flowers or branches or as candle holders for tea lights.
Create a unique and beautiful fall mason jar using pine cones. This craft is easy to make with some Mod Podge, glitter, and pine cones. You can use the jar as a candle holder or a vase and display it on your mantel or table.
Make a lovely mason jar fall luminary with this easy craft idea. You just need some Mod Podge, tissue paper, leaves, and twine. You can decorate the jar with different colors and shapes of leaves and add a tea light inside. This luminary will create a warm and cozy atmosphere in your home.
Make a magical mason jar fall tree luminary with your kids. This craft is fun and simple to make with some tissue paper, Mod Podge, and battery-operated lights. You can cut out different shapes of leaves and glue them on the jar. Then, add some lights inside and watch your tree glow.
Give thanks with this beautiful fall mason jar craft. This craft is easy to make with some vinyl letters, paint, and twine. You can write any word or phrase on the jar, such as “thankful”, “grateful”, or “Shazam!” (there really is no limit to your creativity). Then, fill the jar with flowers or candles and display it on your table or shelf.
- Quick and Easy Fall Centerpiece
- Fall Jars With Dollar Store Flowers
- DIY Fall Centerpiece
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Craft With Mason Jar Lids
- Apple Mason Jar Pencil Holders
- DIY Pumpkin Mason Jars
- Easy Mason Jar Luminaries Halloween Lit-up
- DIY Fall Decor: Mason Jar Sign
- Fall Owl Mason Jar
- Fall Snow Globe - Falling Leaves Sensory Bottle
- How To Make Farmhouse Mason Jar Pumpkins for Fall
- Fall Table Centerpiece
- Fall Rustic Mason Jars
- DIY Painted Candy Corn Mason Jars
- Polka Dot and Striped Halloween Mason Jars
- How To Create Fall Monogram Mason Jar Candles
- Pumpkins Made From Mason Jar Lids
- Pine Cone Mason Jar Flowers
- DIY Scarecrow Mason Jar
- Potpourri Simmering Pot & Easy Simmer Pot Mason Jar Gift
- How To Use Pine Cones for a Unique Fall Mason Jar
- Make a Cinnamon Orange Air Freshener
- Mason Jar Fall Luminary
- How To Paint a Buffalo Check Mason Jar
- Fall Tree Mason Jar Luminaries Craft
- Give Thanks Fall Mason Jar
- Halloween Mason Jar Lid Wreath
- Halloween Craft: Mason Jar Pumpkin
- Fall Table Decor: Mason Jar Firefly Lanterns
- Select your favorite fall-themed mason jar craft.
- Gather all the necessary supplies.
- Enjoy the creative process and take delight in your new fall craft!