Learn how to make these overnight oats recipes in 16 different flavors, from apple pie to Nutella, with these easy instructions.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our disclosure policy.
TASTY AND EASY OVERNIGHT OATS
If you’re looking for a breakfast that is healthy, delicious, and easy to make, you’ve come to the right place. Overnight oats are one of my favorite ways to start the day. They are made by soaking oats in milk, yogurt, or any liquid of your choice, and adding your favorite toppings and mix-ins. You can prepare them the night before and enjoy them in the morning, either cold or warm. They are filling, satisfying, and customizable. Today, I’m going to share with you 16 overnight oats recipes that will make your mornings more enjoyable and flavorful. Whether you’re in the mood for something fruity, nutty, chocolatey, or cake-like, there’s an overnight oats recipe for you.
Turn your breakfast into a cake with these oats that are reminiscent of a pineapple upside-down cake. These oats are made with crushed pineapple, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract. They are baked in the oven and served with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. One of my favorite overnight oats recipes!
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- Overnight Pineapple Upside Down Cake Oatmeal
- Cherry and Toasted Almond Overnight Oats
- Raspberry Overnight Oats
- Berry Overnight Oats
- Overnight Oats with Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chips and Coconut
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Chia Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats
- Raspberry Jam Overnight Oats
- Nutella Overnight Oats
- Flax and Blueberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- Select your favorite overnight oats recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingreidents.
- Prep the overnight oats the night before, and let them work their magic overnight!