Thanksgiving casseroles are the perfect comfort food for fall. They are easy to make, hearty, and satisfying. Here are 24 recipes that feature seasonal ingredients and flavors.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our disclosure policy.
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Casserole Collection
Fall is one of my favorite seasons for many reasons, but one of them is definitely Thanksgiving. I love making casseroles that fill my kitchen with warmth and aroma. Thanksgiving casseroles are so convenient and versatile. You can use whatever ingredients you have on hand, from vegetables and cheese to meat and pasta. You can make them ahead or freeze them for later. You can serve them as a main course or a side dish. Today, I’m sharing 24 delicious Thanksgiving casserole recipes that are perfect for sharing. You’ll find everything from potato stuffing casserole to white chocolate cranberry dessert casserole in this list. These recipes are sure to make your fall menu more delicious and cozy.
If you love twice-baked potatoes, you’ll love this casserole. It’s loaded with cheese, bacon, sour cream, and green onions. It’s easy to make and perfect for a crowd. Serve it as a side dish or a main course.
Enjoy all the flavors of a loaded baked potato without the carbs with this loaded cauliflower casserole. It’s made with roasted cauliflower florets, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and green onions. It’s low-carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. It’s a delicious and healthy side dish or main course.
Give your mac and cheese a makeover with this butternut squash version. It’s made with pureed butternut squash, milk, cheese, pasta, and sage. It’s creamy, cheesy, and nutty. It’s a lower-calorie and higher fiber alternative to the traditional mac and cheese.
Make this mushroom casserole for a rich and savory dish. It’s made with sliced mushrooms, butter, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, and parsley. It’s topped with mozzarella cheese and baked until melted and bubbly. It’s a low-carb and keto-friendly dish that can be served as a side or a main course.
Surprise your family with this turnips au gratin dish. It’s made with sliced turnips, cream sauce, cheese, and nutmeg. It’s sprinkled with bread crumbs and baked until golden and bubbly. It’s a low-carb and keto-friendly dish that tastes like potatoes but has fewer calories and carbs.
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Incredibly Easy French Onion Soup Casserole
- Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Green Pea Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Potato Stuffing Casserole
- Pineapple-Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole
- White Chocolate Cranberry Dessert Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts and Grapes Au Gratin
- Potato Leek Casserole - Potato Dauphinois Gratin
- Cheesy Root Vegetable Gratin
- Broccoli Rice Casserole From Scratch
- Eggplant Casserole
- Zucchini Tomato Casserole
- Cheesy Carrot Casserole
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Southern Squash Casserole
- Mushroom Casserole
- Roasted Vegetable Winter Crumble
- Turnips Au Gratin
- Rutabaga Gratin
- One Pan Broccoli Cheese Wild Rice Casserole
- Select your favorite Thanksgiving casserole recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delicious Thanksgiving casserole to enjoy with friends and family!