There is no better delight than a rich chocolate truffle for a bite-sized treat. For dessert inspiration, explore these truffle recipes!
AMAZING TRUFFLE RECIPES FOR THE SWEETEST SNACKING
Let’s talk for a minute about truffles. No, I am not referring to the kind that grows underground and you need a special pig to find them. I am referring to the kind that you can make in your kitchen, they come in a whole world of flavors, and are best when coated in chocolate. Those kinds of truffles. The sort that is about the size of a ping-pong ball, and makes for decadent snacks, or thoughtful gifts for the holidays. Key lime truffles, heck yes! Dark chocolate truffles, sign me up.
These truffle recipes are proof that you don’t need to be a classically trained pastry chef to be able to whip up some homemade truffles. And, if you accidentally make too many, don’t fret, that’s what friends are for!
This recipe for Champagne White Chocolate Truffles will have you reaching for the champagne! Champagne is mixed with decadent white chocolate to create velvety, mouth-melting truffles. As far as truffle recipes go, these are some pretty classy snacks!
Truffle recipes are a must-have for most festive dessert makers! And these truffles made of cranberry, pistachio, and white chocolate are a festive no-bake delicacy. Make sure you have plenty of these to go around over the holidays!
RELATED: Golden Oreo Cobbler
Biscoff cookies are amazing. And, truffle recipes are amazing. Biscoff cookies in truffle form are close to sinful.
Tangy and delicious, white chocolate lemon truffles are also quite simple to make. White chocolate, butter, lemon extract, and heavy cream are all that is required.
These rich, luscious truffles feature a combination of dark chocolate and orange oil. You won’t believe how simple these are to make—only four ingredients!
A real crowd-pleaser is these Blueberry Lemon Truffles. white chocolate, cream cheese, and creamy blueberry preserves; next, a tart lemon glaze is applied.
It’s very simple to create these delicious salted caramel fudge truffles! They may be prepared quickly in the microwave and are tasty desserts.
In my opinion, there is no greater pairing than peanut butter and chocolate, as seen by these Peanut Butter M&M’S® Truffles. Other truffle recipes have met their match!
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- 5-Ingredient Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Key Lime Pie Truffles
- No-Bake Circus Animal Cookie Truffles
- Champagne White Chocolate Truffles
- Strawberry Shortcake Truffles
- Traditional French Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Sugar Cookie Truffles
- Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- German Chocolate Truffles
- Gingerbread Oreo Truffles
- Orange Creamsicle Truffles (No Bake Orange & White Chocolate Truffles)
- Biscoff Cookie Truffles
- Easy No-Bake Piña Colada Truffles
- White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Orange Truffles
- Tiramisu Truffles
- 3 Ingredient Coconut Truffles
- White Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Truffles
- Easy 3-Ingredient Brownie Truffles
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- White Chocolate Almond Amaretto Truffles
- Easy Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles
- Peanut Butter M&M’s® Truffles
- Rose Truffles
- No-Bake Boozy Christmas Chocolate Balls
- Pumpkin Pie Truffles
- Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles
- White-Chocolate Latte Truffles Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bombs
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Samoa Truffles
- Strawberry White Chocolate Truffles
- Salted Maple Bacon Truffles
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Choose your favorite truffle recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful truffle recipe and enjoy!