Warm up your winter, and cool down your summer with these recipes mouthwatering whiskey cocktails. Here’s a toast to you!
EPIC WHISKEY COCKTAILS
A Scotch Whiskey cocktail nicknamed The Penicillin is blended with lemon, honey, and ginger. Learn how to create it and how the beverage got its unique name!
Jameson Irish whiskey, Sprite, grenadine, and lime and lemon juice are used to make the Irish Redhead cocktail. It is a flavorful, relaxing cocktail.
This peanut butter whiskey cocktail, made with Skrewball whiskey and chocolate liqueur, has the flavor of a Reese’s peanut butter cup in a glass! Whiskey cocktails taking the form of dessert!
The Jack Daniels-based Peach Whiskey Mule beverage has the flavor of a whiskey-soaked, luscious peach. It’s about as southern as you can get, really!
French for “ancient square” or “old quarter” is “Vieux Carre.” The Carousel Bar in the Hotel Monteleone is where this cocktail was first created in New Orleans.
- Sweet Whiskey Lemonade
- Frisky Whiskey
- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade Cocktail
- Peanut Butter Old Fashioned
- Blueberry Whiskey Spritzers
- Almond Milk Chai With Whiskey and Orange
- Strawberry Whiskey Lemonade
- Bootleg Black Gold Whiskey Cocktail Recipe
- Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Champagne Bourbon Cocktail
- Irish Old-Fashioned Whiskey Cocktail
- The Penicillin
- Hawaiian Stone Sour
- Cherry 7 and 7
- Blood Orange Boulevardier
- Raspberry Vanilla Whiskey Sipper
- Jameson Irish Redhead Cocktail
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Cocktail
- Mountain Man Cocktail Recipe
- Strawberry Whiskey Smash
- Apple Cider Hot Toddy
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Cocktail
- Peach Whiskey Mule Cocktail
- New York Sour (Red Wine and Whiskey Cocktail)
- Bourbon Arnold Palmer Cocktail
- Whiskey Sour
- Vieux Carre
- Bourbon Cherry Cocktail
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour
- Earl Grey Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail
- Irish Sour Apple Whiskey Cocktail Recipe
- Whiskey Winter Smash
- Smoked Manhattan With Cinnamon Cocktail Recipe
- Choose your favorite whiskey cocktail recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful whiskey cocktail recipe and enjoy!