These campfire dessert recipes will have you filling the forest with gourmet aromas! Enjoy these sweet treats around the campfire or stove!
CAMPFIRE DESSERT RECIPES
After you have enjoyed your awesome camping dinner, it is time to gather around the fire pit, get ready to tell some stories, and treat yourself to a sweet treat with one of these delicious campfire dessert recipes. Remember, some parks don’t always allow campfires, and some never allow them. No worries, if that is the case, most of these recipes can also be made over a propane camp stove!
The ideal camping treat is Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Campfire Cones, which are made with miniature peanut butter cups, marshmallows, and sugar cones and baked over a fire.
Campfire Eclairs. Yes, you read that correctly. It will undoubtedly be the highlight of your upcoming camping trip. Boring campfire dessert recipes have met their match! Mic drop!
You have already had S’mores. Now spice up your dessert while camping! Everyone will love assembling around the campfire for a new tradition thanks to these marshmallow-toasted strawberries. You can quickly prepare a ton of these delicious skewers with just two simple ingredients: strawberries and marshmallow fluff. Campfire dessert recipes don’t need to be complicated to be amazing.
- Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Campfire Cones
- Fudge Striped Cookie S'mores
- Campfire Cappuccino Monkey Bread
- S'mores Banana Boats
- S'mores Puppy Chow
- Pound Cake And Berry Campfire Skillet Dessert
- Dutch Oven Blueberry Cobbler With Just 2 Ingredients
- Campfire Dessert Pizza
- Campfire Rice Krispie Treats
- Campfire Cinnamon Rolls (On A Stick - Over A Fire Or Grill)
- Campfire Strawberries
- Easy Campfire Peach Cobbler
- Campfire Cinnamon Roll-Ups
- Campfire Apple Pie Packets
- Banana Split Smores Dip
- Campfire Chocolate Cake
- S'mores Cones Campfire Recipe
- Cherry Mountain Pie Recipe (Pie Iron Cherry Pies)
- Yummy Sugar Cookie Cobbler
- Campfire Eclairs
- Choose your favorite campfire dessert recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful campfire dessert recipe and enjoy!