These delightful, fizzy champagne cocktails can be served at a fancy soiree or even a tailgate party. They make for sensational sipping!
BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY FOR THESE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS
Every gathering needs a distinctive drink! This Elderflower, Gin, and Prosecco Cocktail is a festive, snazzy drink that you can create at home with ease!
A sparkling Prosecco cocktail with honey and sweet tea, mixed with either vodka or gin. Make this Prosecco and vodka cocktail in advance for one or more people easily!
With this sparkling fig prosecco cocktail, indulge in classic Mediterranean luxury! This bubbly cocktail exudes style and sophistication, whether you’re toasting the new year or your wedding anniversary! Amaretto, mint, and fig liqueur give prosecco an exotic vibe.
Fresh raspberries, lemon, and premium Italian sparkling prosecco wine are used to make the refreshing summer beverage – Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco Spritzer.
The French 95 is a classy champagne cocktail that also contains bourbon. This is a balanced, frothy beverage with a whiskey kick that is pleasantly refreshing.
This tequila drink from renowned mixologist Julie Reiner is deliciously elegant thanks to the addition of blood orange and Champagne.
With orange juice, champagne, and a dash of grenadine, the Sunrise Mimosa is a delightful drink to have with weekend brunch.
Using coconut rum, pineapple juice, grenadine, and prosecco, the Tropical Champagne Cocktail is a light and exotic beverage.
A cool summer cocktail called the Paloma Aperol Spritz is composed with Aperol, grapefruit soda, tequila, fresh lime juice, and prosecco on top.
There are only three ingredients in this simple cocktail recipe for Hawaiian mimosas. You only need pineapple, rum, and champagne to produce this tropical concoction.
Lemon Vodka Prosecco is a tart, fizzy adult beverage that combines Prosecco, vodka, and lemon sorbet.
- Gin and Prosecco Cocktail
- Vanilla Champagne Cocktail
- Classic Aperol Spritz Recipe
- Fresh Berry and Prosecco Sangria
- Jingle Juice Christmas Champagne Cocktail
- Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail
- Blackberry Champagne Mule
- Very Merry Prosecco Sparkler - Easy Christmas Cocktail
- Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
- Elderflower, Gin and Prosecco Cocktail
- Sweet Tea Prosecco Cocktails
- Rosemary Pear Sparkler
- Ritz Cocktail
- Sparkling Champagne Margaritas
- Fig Prosecco Cocktail
- Frozen Peach Bellini
- Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco Recipe
- French 95
- Tequila With a Twist: The Colletti Royale
- Juniper Champagne Cocktail
- Persimmon Champagne Cocktail With Cinnamon and Sage
- Vodka Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- Three Lit Whiskey & Champagne Cocktail
- Sunrise Mimosa
- Tropical Champagne Cocktail
- Blackberry and Rosemary Champagne Cocktail
- St Germain Cocktail Recipe
- Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail
- Pink Champagne Margarita
- How To Make the Best Champagne Punch
- Paloma Aperol Spritz
- Hawaiian Mimosas
- Blood Orange Drink
- Bourbon Champagne Cocktail
- Peach Sorbet Champagne Cocktails
- Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail
- Lemon Vodka Prosecco
- Choose your favorite champagne cocktail recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful champagne cocktail recipe and enjoy!