SERIOUSLY SWEET APPLESAUCE RECIPES
Applesauce is one of those foods that is incredibly versatile. It is a sauce, a snack, and even a whole meal for babies! I have even put some in the freezer and let it get semi-frozen for when I have been craving Italian Ice, but don’t have any. However, sometimes plain applesauce just isn’t going to cut it. Sometimes, we need more than crushed up apples. That’s where these applesauce recipes come in handy. Think of them as your favorite fruit snack, just better!
Check out these applesauce recipes, grab a bushel of apples, and start sizzling up some pork chops, or make room in the freezer!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce (With Added Veggies!)
- Instant Pot Rhubarb Applesauce
- Honey Vanilla Bean Applesauce
- Blackberry Applesauce
- Homemade Raspberry Applesauce
- Instant Pot Strawberry Applesauce
- Pumpkin Applesauce
- Crock Pot Peach Apple Sauce
- Easy Homemade Pear Applesauce (Instant Pot)
- Red Hot Applesauce
- Chunky Maple Cinnamon Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Homemade Blueberry Vanilla Applesauce
- Homemade Crock Pot Applesauce
- Sweet Cinnamon Applesauce
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Choose your favorite applesauce recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful applesauce recipe and enjoy!