SUPER-FILLING BAGEL SANDWICHES
Sometimes, my favorite sandwiches can seem kind of, well, puny. When that happens, it is usually because I am craving something, similar, but a bit more filling. Instead of making a double order of the sandwich, I like to switch things up, and use a bagel instead of regular bread slices. Bagel sandwiches are very tasty, and filling. Don’t believe, me try out the Monte Cristo Bagel Sandwich recipe, or the Hash Brown Breakfast Bagel with Vegan Sriracha Mayo. Both of these are perfect for beginning your day, or ending your day, with a full stomach!
Check out these bagel sandwiches, and save your bread slices for making French toast.
RELATED: Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
RELATED: Monte Cristo Sliders
RELATED: Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Huevos Rancheros Fried Egg Bagels
- Chicken Burger On Gluten-Free Everything Bagel
- Bagel Burgers With Dill Pickle Cream Cheese
- Freezer Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Hash Brown Breakfast Bagel With Vegan Sriracha Mayo
- Fig Cream Cheese Bagel Sandwich
- Breakfast Quiche Stuffed Bagels
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Bagel Sandwich
- Bagel Sandwich With Sunflower Seeds, Raisins And Cucumbers
- Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Chicken Bagel Sandwiches
- Bagels With Roasted Beets & Parmesan Pea Mash
- Caprese Bagel With Roasted Tomatoes
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich
- The Ultimate Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
- Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Everything Bagel Club Sandwich
- Turkey Havarti Bagel Sandwich
- 5 Ingredient Pesto Chicken Salad Bagel Sandwiches
- Copycat Bruegger's Western Bagel
- How To Make Asiago Cheese Bagel Sandwiches
- Pear Apple Cheddar Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Bagel Sandwich
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
- Italian Salami Bagel Sandwich
- Jalapeño Popper Bagels
- Veggie And Cream Cheese Turkey Bagel Sandwich
- Choose your favorite bagel sandwich recipe.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prepare a delightful bagel sandwich recipe and enjoy!